Enroll Your Child Now for Summer Fun!
Looking for summer activities for your child that will engage their interest and expand their experiences? Check out our Summer Fun Sessions, for children aged 2 ½ yrs through 6 years! Choose Summer Fun Mornings (8:45-11:45) or Full Day Summer Fun (available between the hours of 7am-5:30pm). You can choose the days per week you would like your child to attend.
Our sessions are planned and led by experienced Early Childhood Teachers who enjoy working with young children! Any morning, or combination of mornings per week is available. Snack is included. You may enroll for the entire summer (with a week of vacation credit) or for just a month or two.
Each week is a different theme for your child to explore. Our Summer Fun Themes are:
- EXPLORING MUSIC – Introducing your child to various musical instruments for them to play, helping them interpret different styles of music and movement to the music!
- PIZZA PARLOR – Turning the classroom into a restaurant complete with Italian music, menus, red/white tablecloths, play dough pizzas, and real pizza your child makes for snack!
- WORKSHOP DAYS – Workbenches with golf tees & styrofoam for the youngest child (up to real nails & dense foam blocks for the older) with exposure to different tools & materials.
- ART SHOW – This week we’ll help your child explore different methods and use different colors to create beautiful pictures & objects to be framed and put on display for you to admire!
- JOY OF READING – Sharing some of our favorite books with your child including silly stories, animal facts, rhymes, picture books, and adventures as well as inviting your child to create a book.
- SPORTS/FITNESS WEEK – Our focus this week is on exercise, obstacle courses, races, gymnastics, football, soccer, as well as dance (jazz & ballet intro), so every child can choose a way to be active and build coordination.
- AT THE BEACH – This midsummer week brings water activities, sand castles in wet sand, running through sprinklers, sailing boats, foot prints and sand art. Bring swimsuit & towel.
- BIBLE & DRAMA – Your child will learn how God cares for us as they hear about how God took care of the widow & her two sons through story & drama with Veggie Tale video and songs too!
- CULINARY CAMP – Simple beginnings for your child to prepare tasty foods from mixing & shaping bread to designing their own fruit smoothies and assembling veggie/cheese appetizers.
- SCIENCE EXPLORATION – Experiments with high-flying results (mentos & diet coke) or bubbly ones (baking soda & vinegar) or musical results (tapping partly filled water glasses), & more!
- THE GREAT OUTDOORS – We set up a camp site, search for wild animals, go on a nature walk, enjoy s’mores, use natural items for art, and sing around the “campfire”!
- ICE CREAM SHOPPE – Whether creating flavors of ice cream with art materials or adding topping to the real ice cream your child just made, it’s just the beginning of the activities this week.